Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Count Down

It's been a long May with not much happening. I'm counting down the days until school is over (6 to be exact) and in the back of my head stressing because we are moving soon and have nothing packed. I can only do so many things at once! Scott is leaving for Omaha this Sunday and it hasn't totally sunk in yet. Thank goodness my mother is coming to help watch Tyson and help me pack. I hope she knows how much work she will be doing! Amidst all of this, our little man continues to grow! Tyson just barely hit the 3 month mark and in this picture, he's in a 9 month outfit. It fits him just fine!


We are trying very hard to get Tyson to lift up his head. He flunked out at his 2 month appointment and we don't want to see that kind of failure at his next one. It's hard to be so big and be expected to lift that sucker off the ground. It's okay Tyson, we still love you! Who cares if you will be the last one to raise your head, crawl, walk..etc. You'll get 'em in the end!

7 comments:

Kristin said...

Way to go kimmy with a new post. Tyson's cute! How dare you hog mom, only to make her work. Don't wear her out she's coming here next.

McKelle said...

I'm so glad to see new pictures of Tyson! What a cute chuncky monkey! I love big babies! I'm sure you'll have fun in Omaha but you guys really need to move back to AZ at some point so we can have a stacked rec vball team! Can you imagine, you, me, brenda and some other people to fill in the holes, we'rock! Keep the pics coming, love them! Seacrest out!

Hafen Crew said...

He is so stinkin' cute. Logan's legs might be as chubby as his, oh and her cheeks! I WILL see you on memorial day! YAhoo! I'm so excited to see you guys before you move.

Mels said...

I can't believe how much bigger he is than my "tiny" baby! He is so cute, we'll definitely have to set them up later when they are older! :)Good luck with the move to Omaha, we are sure going to miss you!

Get Bent said...

Kim & Scott! Yay I am glad see to you two have a blog. I have been trying to get in touch with everyone from good old Chandler
6th!
This is Sarah (NOVAK) Bent. You guys look so cute together, and congrats on Tyson! He is adorable!
Please email me your email address and I will invite you to my blog.(I made it private)
supermoonkitty@hotmail.com

Omaha huh? Must be a good job- I hope you guys like it there. I am in love with Oregon through and through. Well- let's catch up! :)

McKelle said...

Kimmie!!! Hey check out my blog cause you have been tagged!

Anonymous said...

Kimmy he is just the cutest! I see a little bit of your mom in one of the pictures! So there is a little bit of Turner in him afterall!! I hope all goes well this week! Talk to you soon!