Saturday, January 17, 2009

Last 2 weeks!

So I've fallen off the blogging map, but with good reason. We've had a busy couple weeks. Here are some of the fun things we've been able to do:
Visit Grandma and Grandpa Turner (sorry, no picture of you dad).
Spend time with my grandparents (Tyson's great-grandparents)


Play with Reggie...we love dogs!


Eat lots of yummy food!! Every last bit of it!

Visit old roommate Brenda and her darling girl, Kimmy

Get the kiddos together
Don't worry Jackie, your son isn't the only one my child likes to hit. Must be a roommate thing with him.
Pulling up to a standing position
Cut Tyson's hair. He was getting a mullet. And last but not least, made a shower curtain with my new sewing machine and finished my upstairs bathroom!

11 comments:

Ashlee said...

Ewwww..LOVE the shower curtain!!! Look at you Turner girls getting all domestic with your sewing machines. I bet your mother is busting with pride.

Get Bent said...

Nicely done with the curtain. Every time I tried to use my mom's sewing machine, it would chew up anything I did...Your bathroom turned out cute!

Amber said...

Hey Kim! I too am impressed by your sewing skills. The shower curtain looks great! I bet it is fun to decorate your house.

Anonymous said...

Kimmie, wasn't it just so FUN in Arizona. I loved being around chubalove. I am proud of your new skills. Take me to a fabric store any day again. Reggie misses Tyson and him pulling his tail. I miss the messy high chair, and the messy diapers (whew we had lots of those) COME AGAIN SOON, Love ya, MOM (Thanks Scott)

Anonymous said...

Kimmie, wasn't it just so FUN in Arizona. I loved being around chubalove. I am proud of your new skills. Take me to a fabric store any day again. Reggie misses Tyson and him pulling his tail. I miss the messy high chair, and the messy diapers (whew we had lots of those) COME AGAIN SOON, Love ya, MOM (Thanks Scott)

Shanna said...

Cute pics! He is soo stinken cute! I just can't get enough of the legs. And way cute shower curtain! I will have to hire you to make me one cause I cannot make anything! :)

Kristin said...

That's a great picture of mom! Your shower curtain is dang cute. I was picturing turquoise being the dominant color. I guess I was all wrong in my head.

melbel said...

Wanna come decorate my house? I'm in the mood to re-do our bedroom and need someone with taste to tell me what to do. :) Your house is coming together nicely!

Felder Funnies said...

Hello there Kim!! I found you from Kristi so I thought I would say Hi! I am coaching a club team up in Salt Lake and saw Beth up there. We chatted about you for a little bit and what a stud you were. Cute baby too!!

Kristin said...

okay so what about the last two weekS? Update sister.

The Runyons said...

Awesome talent there Kim! We need pics of your house now that you've moved in and had some time to decorate. I bet you're loving it!! Tyson keeps getting so....well you know, I don't even have to say it. He's a keeper!
Love you!