Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Holiday Re-cap

I'd love to blog and share pictures about our warm Christmas in Arizona, but I can't. At least not the pictures. My dear camera, the one with all my Christmas morning pictures on it, is most likely sitting in a pile at an Arizona landfill. Gone out with all the Christmas wrapping paper and trash. And I'm so so sad about it. Luckily, I got nearly all the pictures downloaded onto the computer before our trip but it hurts thinking that I lost Camille's first Christmas and Tyson opening his blue truck from Santa. Fortunately, I will have other pictures from our vacation after Christmas from my mom and sister who took pictures of my family for me.

It really was a great time though. I wore flip flops the whole time (a nice change from Nebraska weather) and Scott enjoyed 3 days of golf. We went to the temple lights, a horse ride on a trailer, spent time with extended family, hit the stores, went to the Science Museum, acted out the nativity, and spent lots of time outside by taking trips to the neighborhood park. And I can't forget stuffing our faces with all the goodies/sweets my mom had on hand. Hopefully I'll be able to add pictures soon. Thanks for a great holiday Mom and Dad! Looking forward to a new year and hopefully a new camera soon...my birthday is coming up:)

1 comment:

Jen Cardon said...

Kim,
That is sad you lost the camera--but, I'm happy that you had a safe and happy Christmas, and that Tyson got the blue truck too!