Saturday, February 26, 2011

My B-day...

started with a these two boys making me pancakes for breakfast and went to work making me a birthday cake!and then a little tasting of the batter to make sure it was just right. Only the best for mom.We then headed to Panera Bread...yummy stuff!I was sung a great rendition of "Happy Birthday" that evening and eagerly assisted in blowing out my candles. A little spit on cake never hurt anyone. It was finger-lickin good.Camille was there to celebrate too.One of my favorite presents was a new camera! Still working out the angles but in the meantime, enjoy a nice view of my neck.
Here's to enjoying the last year in my 20's!!

2 comments:

Ashlee said...

Happy birthday - almost a month late. Oops. I love your face in the picture of you and Tyson blowing out the candles. Priceless.

JP said...

Glad to see your boys taking care of you. You deserve it! And CONGRATS on Tyson being potty trained! What a huge thing, I'm so proud of him! I love the potty chart. And Camille gets cuter every post. Miss you guys!