Sunday, November 13, 2011

Such a Tease!

Camille loves to tease Tyson. Sometimes while my very orderly son is playing with something, she will sneak up, grab one of his toys, and run away as fast as she can with a sly smile on her face. It cracks me up everytime although Tyson doesn't think its quite so funny. Here in this video, they were playing something cute together and so I tried to video it but then she randomly decideds body slam him and continues to put her feet on his face. I'm glad Tyson tolerates it and will play along with her on the majority of occasions. She is 15 months old and is getting quite the fun personality. She is my shadow most of the day which can drive me a tad crazy someyimes, but she's often smiling and happy so its a good balance. (sidenote: the high-pitched squeal is Tyson as well as the constant "cheeeeese")

2 comments:

LindaLou said...

Okay, so I have no sound, but this was funny to watch. It seems to me like she is a spit fire Ute girl for sure. Love these kids

AZ MAMA

Kristin said...

The initial body slam was awesome! I love that she loves to bug him. It's funny.