Saturday, February 25, 2012

Must love Animals

Have I ever mentioned that Tyson loves animals?  Well he does.  One morning he came up to me wanting some paper and crayons because he needed to make an animal.  So he colored splotches of different colors on each paper and told me he needed them taped behind he ears and onto his arms. Ok.  I complied.  He then wanted me to guess what he was... Can you guess??

He is a peacock!! Pretty creative...or crazy :) but I love how his mind just goes and goes.  He then asked me what peacocks eat.  At our zoo, peacocks just roam around the sidewalks and eat crumbs left behind from people.  So of course...he needed some crumbs to eat too.

On Valentine's Day I was able to go in to Tyson's preschool and help with the party. I was pretty excited to get in the classroom and watch him a little bit.  This is the only picture I have from that whole day! I can't believe I didn't grab one of Camille or any of our pink plates, heart pancakes, pink milk, and presents for breakfast. Oh well!