Saturday, March 10, 2012

Wedding Day

I mentioned a few weeks ago that Sean's brother got married out here in Omaha and I forgot my camera on the big day so I've been trying to collect some pictures from Scott's family. Scott was the best man and Tyson was the ringbearer.  Both looked so handsome!
(I wish I could figure out how to get rid of his glowing eyes)

Here are Scott's siblings right before the wedding ceremony.  And then his whole family.  Everyone looked so nice!
The ceremony took place at a beautiful art museum in downtown Omaha in front of this art sculputre. They were still setting up the aisle when this picture was taken but there were rose petals lining the sides and candles around that were really pretty.

The reception took place at this beautiful...mansion I guess you could say.  It's called a castle but its
this big historic home transformed into a place to hold big events.  I'm probably not doing it justice but the tables were set up so elegantly.  They did BBQ ribs, chicken, and brisket on fine china. Kind of represents the  2 of them together!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Thanks Kim. Loved all the pictures. (Especially Tyson with the glowing eyes)