Thursday, September 25, 2008

Shirts

This is for my mom and sister. We are having a shirt dilemma. Here are the sweaters, the first picture is the 18 months on and the second is the 24 month one. The sleeves are a little big on the 24 month sweater, but its not too long. The neck is a little big but do-able with a shirt underneath. I don't care what we do. If you don't even like the sweater that's fine too. Tyson drooled down the first one, and ripped off the tag, so I might have to keep that one anyways. He was intrigued with the dangling tags so I didn't get one shot of him looking at the camera!


Sorry for the random post!

1 comment:

TURNER TALES said...

Is there a wedding coming up or something? Just keep in mind there are still 1 1/2 to 2 good growing months to go!!!! (That is my free two cents worth!!) Love ya!!