Thursday, February 19, 2009

#1

Hard to believe only a year ago I looked like this...
Even more hard to believe, that Tyson looked like this...
I can't believe a year has gone by so quickly. Looking back at old pictures of his birth makes me realize how I've forgotten what it was like to care for a newborn. There are some similarities though that Tyson has kept through this past year.

We still love baths and are quite large in them.


We like to sleep in our carseat and quickly grow out of them.


And we still love to watch sports with our dad.

We sure love our big guy! We can't wait to have him dive into his cake tonight. I have no doubt he won't disappoint. We'll be sure to post pictures later!

11 comments:

DK Johnston said...

I can't believe it has been a year! Happy Birthday Tyson!! Can't wait to see how the party goes.

Kristin said...

Nice job on the post kim! I wonder how big he'll be at 2. I still want video of the sign language, maybe he'll do it tonight for his cake.

Kristin said...

True Story: I just told Austin it was Tyson's birthday today. He said mom who's Tyson. I said remember Tyson is Aunt Kim's baby. He said, "oh yah, Tyson's the fat boy."

Anonymous said...

Wow, can't believe it has been a year since being introduced to this wonderful child. He makes me laugh even from 600 miles away. Happy Birthday dear Tyson, Love, Grandma and Grandpa!

Amber said...

Happy Birthday Tyson! It is crazy how fast time flies. I hope you guys have a fun party.

Stephanie said...

Oh yeah today is Tyson's birthday. Happy Birthday Tyson. Hope that your cake was good.

Turners said...

Such a fun post!!! Happy Happy Birthday! We sure can't believe how fast the time has gone by either. Miss you and love you guys!

TURNER TALES said...

WOW Happy Birthday Tyson!! I can't believe it's been a year either!! He is so cute and big!! Good job posting then and now pics Kim. Can't wait to see more pics.... xoxo

McKelle said...

It really is crazy how time flies!! Hope he has a great time with the cake tonight!!

JP said...

Happy birthday big boy! I can't believe it. I hope he isn't such a diva on his big day like his mama ;) Can't wait to see bday pics!

melbel said...

I love all of those pictures. You look so good in your pregnant shot! The one of Scott and Tyson watching sports both when he was tiny and recently made me laugh outloud. How fun!

Glad he enjoyed his cake, frosting and all! :)