Friday, February 20, 2009

You can have your cake and eat it too!

Here are some pictures and a video of Tyson eating his cake. We gave him the whole cake to start out with, to see what he would do. He loved the icing! After we took it away to cut off a smaller piece for him, he started signing the word "more." That's the only sign language we've taught him and boy has he taken to doing that word when it's meal time. I'm telling ya, this kid can pack it away. It might have been a mistake to teach him that word. Anyway, he loved his chocolate cake and kept clapping after every bite. I don't know where he picked up on that...I don't think I've clapped after I've eaten chocolate in front of him ;). He makes me laugh and I love him so much!


Okay..so I couldn't get the video to work. I'll have to keep trying. In the meantime, imagine him putting his fingers in the icing and sticking it in his mouth and going back for more and more each time.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I WANT TO SEE THE SHOW!!
GRANDMA TURNER

Hafen Crew said...

How fun! I love that he signs more when he's eating. He is just too cute. I love the teeth. His high chair decorations are the best. Way to go all out.

Kristin said...

Okay so those cake pictures are some of my all time favorites. I love the one with him signing more and cake filling his mouth. Please tell me he didn't eat the whole cake.

Deanna said...

"more" is a great sign much better than squealing, grunting or screaming. I love the last picture...he looks like he's going to lose it all.

Ashlee said...

The very last picture is my favorite -it's a look of "OH, man. I think I ate too much!"

Porters said...

I can't believe it's been a year. We miss you guys and can't wait to meet him! Hope to see you soon!

Turners said...

Can't believe how fast he has grown up. WOW! I want to see the cake-eating show too :)

Kristin said...

time for a new post sister.