Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Pros/Cons of Motherhood!

(I was originally going to name this post 'Poo and BYU', but I didn't want to be too offensive!)

Don't let this cute boy fool you...
This little munchkin pooped in my tub in 3 different bath nights in one week! I can't tell you how sick I am of scooping it out of the tub and bleaching all his little bath toys that had the unfortunate experience of being in the water with him. N0 one ever tells you about these more glamorous parts of motherhood!

He did make it up to me though. This is something we've been working on and that I'm quite pleased with. :)

**Note: This may be disturbing to some BYU fans. Feel free to turn away now and/or plug your ears. haha :)

During the last BYU football game, Scott was teaching Tyson to say 'Cougar.' So while Scott's been at work, I've been trying to undo the damage. Instead of Tyson saying cougar, when asked, he says "Yuck!" I personally find it hilarious. Scott on the other hand...not so much! (Sorry about the camera work, he likes to climb all over me)

11 comments:

Sheila said...

LOL...oh the JOYS of poop!!! I have to say my cougar pride has grown quite a bit the last couple of weeks...go cougs!!

Tyson and Angela said...

Awesome!!!! GO UTES!!!!!

Now about the poop! Gross! I guess I have something to look forward to...or not?!

Kristin said...

It sounds like you are an expert poo handler. I, on the other hand would have been dry heaving uncontrollably.

Hafen Crew said...

OH WOW!! love the poop ;)
I think it's pretty funny that you have him saying YUCK! too cute

LindaLou said...

Oh my gosh I loved the video. Can't wait for Auntie Jill to see it. I think he has the cutest face!! Sorry about the poop... but I think you did the same thing in my tub a time or two. Love you tons, MOM

Ashlee said...

What? You didn't know bath poop came with motherhood?

melbel said...

Hehehe, classic, ALL of it!

Poor kid is going to be so confused when it comes to U vs BYU...don't be offended if he roots on the cougars...doesn't mean he loves you less, I'm sure! :) Maybe he'll be the peacemaker and wear Blue shirts and red pants on game days.

I love it!

JP said...

I've said it before but I'll say it again, you are bringing up that kid right!

Hey, I don't have your phone number anymore and I REALLY need to talk strategy with you before Saturday's games (hehe, ok so really I'm just wondering when you get into Utah and a couple other things), could you give me a call when you can?? Thanks! Love!

Get Bent said...

Yeah, Poop in the tub almost made me barf. Didn't happen more than twice I think though. If only they made a glove that took away the texture...hmm.

Amber said...

Makenna and I have watched the video of Tyson probably about 20 times. She loves it, and keeps asking for "more Tyson". Will you guys be in Omaha on December 27th? We are planning to come to West Maple that day, and Makenna would love to see Tyson.

The Holmes said...

HILARIOUS!!! That's awesome Kimmy!