Monday, October 26, 2009

My little Dragon

Is it ok that I'm a little biased and think this is the cutest little dragon you have ever seen? I just can't help but chuckle whenever I look at these or see him in his costume. Saturday was our church Halloween party where the kids also went trunk-or-treating. It took a little coaxing to get Tyson into his costume and then to get him from car to car, but after a few stops of getting treats in his bucket, he was good to go. He'd get the candy, put it in his bucket and then hurry and shove his hand back into the person's treat basket for more. We had to quickly usher him to the next car before he got upset that he couldn't have more. These are just some pics of him running around in his costume.We came inside to get warm and this is him scoping out the goods of someone else's bucket. I can't help but laugh at his tail!
He would then proceed to line the candy all up before putting them all back in. I don't think he even knew what they truly were because he would be asking me to open them if he did. But I do think he's a little bit of an organizer!
Showing off!

This next video is just something that he picked up when we were at our neighbor's house. He learned how to "jump" off the bottom step from his little friend, Lauren. Although since she is older, she actually jumps. Tyson...well, you'll see. He gets ready to jump...

and he is so proud of himself ! His face right before he goes is hilarious!

6 comments:

Kristin said...

Very cute costume! I love the tail too.

Amber said...

Tyson looks so cute in his costume! I wish we could've been there for the Ward party...we miss our West Maple friends. Love the video too. I think it is probably better that he hasn't quite figured out how to jump just yet. Makenna has recently masterd jumping, and now jumps from any and everything she can even if it is way too high for her!

LindaLou said...

The costume is hysterical. How you managed to get him into that I will never know. Can't believe he didn't know what the candy was!! Haven't you been teaching him the important things in life???????????

DK Johnston said...

We have that same little dragon suit for Isaac. So cute...I couldn't resist. I tried to put it on him the other day though and discovered the tail doesn't work so good with a newborn. So we ended up taking a picture then taking it off. I'm glad Tyson is getting good use out of his! He looks SO dang cute.

melbel said...

Great "jumping!" He'll get there in no time!

And does this dragon make noises? I bet he's the most animated dragon EVER! Cutie.

Stephanie said...

Oh, Lauren will be so happy to see that her name and little lady bug bum made it onto Tyson's blog. Glad Lauren taught somebody something useful. Hope your cookies turned out good.