Tuesday, May 25, 2010

6 years and the Zoo

Last Saturday Scott and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary! We decided to go to the zoo in the morning with Tyson since he can never get enough of that place. We were going to go golfing that evening, but it was still so hot/humid and windy we decided to go out to a movie instead. Its sad that we couldn't even remember the last time we went to the movie theaters! So it was definitely a treat to go! So Happy Late Blogging Anniversary to my husband!We (I) decided to ride the sky tram at the zoo. We were clear at the farthest end of the zoo and it's a long walk back. And let's face it, I was tired and hot. Tyson was so intrigued by the whole thing. He still is talking about the rhino's in the muddy dirt that the tram passed over. Showing my bump that has definitely become more pronounced in the past 2 weeks or so. I'm 6 1/2 months this week.Tyson's investigative face on the tram. He gets those furrowed eyebrows when in deep concentration. A trait from his dad!Here he's trying to blow on this dandelion and wanting me to help. It's one of his new favorite thing to do and he likes to pick them when out for walks.
Fun day! It's been getting hot and muggy this past week. We've had great spring weather so far and now I'm just bracing myself for the last few months of pregnancy in the full summer heat!

5 comments:

Kristin said...

Yay for more pictures. You look great sister! There is hardly a bump there for 6.5 months. You go girl.

LindaLou said...

Thanks for the new pictures. I love the color of Tyson's thick hair. What a cutie. Can't believe you are getting down on the baby count! Maybe this will be a small girl! Can't wait! MOM

Ashlee said...

I agree with Kristin, you look great! Maybe this baby girl with be a little one. BTW, have you guys thought of names yet?

JP said...

Tyler was so happy that Scott liked his handy work, he thrives on positive reinforcement :) You look so great friend! And I love the baby bumper and little lamps you found, adorable! Can't wait to see the whole room. I also loved Tyson's smile when he's sitting up in the crib, such a cutie. Have you been feeling ok? Is this pregnancy different from Tyson's? Keep the pictures coming!

Hafen Crew said...

I'm with the others, your bump is tiny! You look great! :) Sounds like you had a great anniversary.