Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Tyson's way of eating a cupcake. No hands, just dive down and get it with your mouth.And save some for leftovers...
We moved Tyson into a big bed about a month ago. Scott's parents brought out their extra long bunk beds from when Scott was little. I guess they think Tyson will need an extra long twin in the future:) It sits pretty low to the ground and we've only found him sleeping on the floor a couple times. However he does love his new found freedom in the mornings. Early mornings. Like 5:30-6:00 early mornings. Now if you know me at all, I am not a morning person. So this has been an adjustment for all of us. We are trying different things to keep him in bed longer.

On this particular morning we went to the splash park down the street from our house. Stayed about 10 minutes before Tyson wanted to go home. Total waste of a swim diaper. After getting home, I went up to get his clothes and came down to find him totally zonked. And this is before noon!


He a white little boy alright. We could've used that sun today!

4 comments:

TURNER TALES said...

Yeah, how's that tan coming? I don't want to be the one that beats you!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
And is Scott lifting weights so he can carry Tyson up 3 flights of stairs? hahaha!! So EXCITED for next week!!

LindaLou said...

I think grandma is going to have a lock on our door at 5:30 AM for sure!!

Kristin said...

Okay, so the picture of him in his diaper kills me. It's like a loin cloth of some sort. Heaven help you if he has loose poopy. oops, did I cross the line for whats allowed in blog comments.

Ashlee said...

My favorite part of this post: total waste of a swim diaper. LOL! How true it is!