Friday, October 15, 2010

Blessing

This past Sunday we blessed Camille. We were lucky that both sets of parents could come out and be here for it from Arizona and Utah. My mom made Camille's dress and it turned out so beautiful (thank you thank you!). She was wiped out from the day so we didn't get many pictures with her eyes open. She did great during the blessing, just looked around as she's pretty mellow for the most part! My neighbor and good friend made these cute little shoes for my baby shower and they fit just perfectly and looked so cute with her dress! (Thanks Jill!)Camille and Tyson were both out at church...Grandma and Grandpa Turner up top. And Grandma and Grandpa Howard on the bottom. Both came with fun gifts to spoil my kids. Grandparents are great! Our family of four!
It was a great day and everything went off without a hitch! Thanks to our parents for coming out, it was sure special to have you both here!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kim, you look so great in those pictues and your family of four is adorable. We loved coming and glad little miss prissy was perfect for the show. Give Tyson a squeeze! Love you, MOM T.

Megan said...

Wow her dress is gorgeous! Your mom did such an awesome job. You guys look great in your family photo!

TURNER TALES said...

What a Beautiful dress!! Good thing Grandma Turner came through again!! I love the family photo also!! Tyson is even smiling big!! Love you guys and can't wait to meet her, but the baby's grandparents are making me travel to AZ before I can go anywhere else!! Must go soon!! Love ya!!

Hafen Crew said...

I love your family picture! You're looking great, and Camille is precious. Tyson looks like such a proud big brother.
Way to go Linda, her dress is gorgeous!

Stephanie said...

That dress is so pretty. I am so sad that I didn't get to see your sweet little angel in person. Isn't a family of four picture so much harder to get than a family of three?