Friday, October 29, 2010

Yee-haw!

Costumes were fun this year and for the most part pretty easy and inexpensive(always a plus). I only had to make the vests for each of them and stitched ribbon on her skirt and I was done! It was quite fun and I thought they turned out cute, I only wish the picture of Tyson was lighter. I would like to be able to claim I made those cute boots too, but Scott's aunt Caroline knitted those for Tyson when he was born. They fit perfectly!
We had a great ward trunk-or-treat where Tyson executed the "Trick-or-Treat" phrase perfectly. Of course, when candy is at the other end of it, who wouldn't say it right??

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh,they do look really cute. Great job on the vests Kim!! PS. It IS funner to dress the girls huh?
Sounds like tons of fun!! MOM

Ashlee said...

They look darling. I love Camille's outfit - did you make her vest out of a bandana? And of course her boots are ridiculously darling.

Matt and Amie said...

What cute kiddos!! Camille is just adorable!

Hafen Crew said...

Oh my gosh! THey are adorable. I LOVE her boots. :) I'm glad he had a great trick or treat!

Stephanie said...

Man, Lauren and Tyson would have been so cute together. Bummer we weren't there. We were in Lincoln and when I told her we were going trick or treating she said "with Tyson???"

Felder Funnies said...

Look at your cute kiddos!! Halloween is so fun and even funner when you have a little girl! Robyn