Tuesday, March 1, 2011

V-Day

Scott's mom gave Camille this cute dress a while back and she now fits in it. It was perfect for Valentine's Day. So we made sure to take pictures to send her.She especially loved all the ruffles.The kids each had cute little gifts in the morning from us and from Grandma Turner. It's fun to have little holidays like this with kids around. Tyson sure loves his baby sister. He likes to crawl up next to her when she is on the floor or just recently loves to give her a bottle. She just can't get enough of him! She is the happiest in the morning when he is running around and will just watch him wherever he goes and he loves to make her laugh. During his nap she just isn't the same. Glad that they are good friends for now!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I must say I have enjoyed the recent blog postings. Camille has the sweetest look to her. Nice, you get the sweetheart and I get the diva. I love the look on Scott's face when he's holding Camille. It makes me laugh.

LindaLou said...

Oh, of course Kristin should get the DIVA!! I just love looking at these pictures. Camille is changing too fast. I think the three year old cake is just the best ever!! MOM