Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Camille

Just a quick update on my cute 6 month old girl! (I know, she needs a bow). She had her 6 month check up recently, and of course is growing like a weed. She is 29 inches and weighs 18 lbs. Which is 99% for height and 88% for weight. I've never had a child in the 80's for anything before!! She is long and lean...a totally different body type than Tyson was/is. She is very quick to smile and has one bottom tooth poking through. She's my short napper and has been a little more finicky as far a food goes. We went for a walk yesterday since the weather was nice and she loved being outside and would laugh at Tyson as he walked in front of her. She loves being surrounded by people and will quietly observe what's going on around her. We sure love having her as part of our family!



8 comments:

melbel said...

She's so big, in a lotta ways! :) Good thing you guys went on your walk yesterday because today is ugly and gloomy. Just when you think spring is near...ugh!

Kristin said...

She is now 1 lb and 1/2 inch smaller than Audrey. She is so dang cute. I love her eyes.

Jill and Andy said...

She gets cuter every time I see her. I love her smile!

LindaLou said...

What a sweetie... she is changing so fast. Can't wait for the long hair. Aren't girls just the best?
Love you, MOM

TURNER TALES said...

LOVE her sweater!!!! ;) She is such a sweetie!!

LindaLou said...

Can I just say... I love the name Camille! MOM

Hafen Crew said...

She is adorable. Love her smile!

Kristin said...

whoa, mom commented twice on your blog... you really must be the favorite. I'm just commenting twice to say that it has almost been a month since your last post.