Thursday, June 16, 2011

Vacation Time!

This past weekend, we headed off to South Dakota to visit Mount Rushmore and all the surrounding attractions. My sister and co-planner of this vacation and her family went with us along with our parents. I've been looking forward to this for months! So our first day, while the weater was nice, we headed off to the mountain, only 12 miles from our campground.


State flags leading up to Mount Rushmore. Very cool. (Scott's in there too)Camille was a tired girl and eventually fell asleep. She wore a bib a lot of the weekend because she is quite the drooler. Tired boy Meltdown #1Meltdown #2He's happy again. Love the moods of a 3 year old. He happened to just be climbing rocks when I snagged this picture. I love how it turned out. It was a very fun start to our trip. I loved seeing such a cool monument.

3 comments:

LindaLou said...

It was such a great trip. I love all your fun pictures. How come I don't have such cute ones? MAMA

hapi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hafen Crew said...

Looks like you guys had a great trip! Way to go on the planning. Your dad said there was great food too so he was happy! :)