Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy 4th!

We had a great 4th of July weekend and I just had to dress up Camille for the occasion so I made her this dress (you may see one similar on my sister's blog...these hankerchief dresses are so easy to make!)I put her hair in pigtails for the first time!!Tyson is looking all snazzy and ready for church too (not sure what Scott is doing in the background) :) Another shot of my patriotic girl!Matching girls!On Monday, 3 other family friends of ours and us went out to Fremont Lakes to roast hot dogs and make s'mores. We got a great location on a busy day and I'm bummed I didn't grab more pictures of all the kids running around or any of the adults, but did get this cute one of Camille enjoying a swing. The kids LOVED swimming in the lake. The two pasty boys on the right belong to me! All the dads were kind enough to go swimming with the kids while the wives sat on the beach to chat!Two cute swimmers...and one bathing beauty!Then we hurried over to a fabulous firework show! We were sitting on quite a steep hill and this shot caught me rolling backward while trying to position myself! No babies were harmed in this photo op. Lovely, right??However the kids were not thrilled with getting their pictures taken anyway.
It was a fun fun day and we drove home with 2 kids fast asleep in the back! The 4th of July is such a great holiday!!

7 comments:

LindaLou said...

Oh, it looked like such a fun day. We are a little pasty white in the Howard family. Come on sista... you are from AZ? Love ya, MOM

LindaLou said...

PS- Love little "miss liberty"... love the pigtails!

Kristin said...

So we have miss liberty and miss independnce in our family! I love the ribbon on the bottom and I'm ticked that I didn't do it!!!

Matt and Amie said...

What cute pics! I cant believe how big Camille is. She is adorable!

melbel said...

That definitely was a fun day! And don't worry...I think all the boys in that water were pasty white! :)

Anonymous said...

Your family makes me so happy:) You guys are so adorable Kimmy!! Miss and love you lots!
-nafisseh

Kristin said...

It's been a month....update your blog