Saturday, August 13, 2011

Sum Sum Summertime

Back in June during the College World Series, Scott's work put on a barbeque near the stadium. We were waiting for the trolley to pick us up outside his work and I got one picture before my camera died. He loved the trolley though and would just sit and look out the window. He's so grown up these days. One day he told me he wanted to sit outside in the sun and he needed his sunglasses. He was just chillin there for a while. This summer Camille has mastered the stairs. She's been climbing them for a while and just recently figured out how to go down!We went to the Children's Museum here and they had a Dinosaur exhibit that Tyson loved. He wandered around and around these displays over and over again. He got to point a dinosaur...and play with this really cool ball extravanganza (for lack of a better word)It's been pretty hot and humid but recently we've had a break with some pretty nice weather and it was fun to sit outside and watch Scott mow the lawn. Please ignore my dead plant in the background....my other ones are still living!Tyson loves his sister (sometimes a little too roughly) and did this all on his own. She thinks he is pretty great too. My blued eyed girl is getting so big. I love her little personality emerging. She loves to mimick sounds and words but has yet to say Mama! She's mastered Daddy and uses that interchangably. Tyson has been carrying around a baby pig, mama pig and cow toy for the last week or more. They each had to have their own picture taken. I'll spare you all of those. These 2 cuties definitely keep us busy and entertained and we sure love em!

3 comments:

Hafen Crew said...

What a cool little dude in those sunglasses! Camille is adorable, I love those blue eyes :)

Turners said...

Oh, I do wish these little people lived in Arizona!! G-ma Turner-

JP said...

What cuties! I can't believe her blue eyes. I loved the one where Tyson comes and kisses her in the chair, seeing the pictures you have of them reminds me so much of Cole and Kate. Looks like you're having a fun summer!! Miss ya!