Saturday, September 3, 2011

I love Preschool!

I mean...Tyson loves preschool! He started his first day last week and he just looked so cute and grown-up and of course we had to get a picture of the first day of school (he actually let me comb his hair a little). He was so excited and walked right in to find his name/animal on the carpet and he was there waiting for me to pick him up. Its two days a week for 2 and 15 minutes and I'm excited for him to have this time all on his own! It's fun to listen to him tell me all the things he did that day. Today he was the snack helper. We had to bring the snacks in and he got to help pass them out. I love him seeing him enjoy it and I think he'll thrive in this environment!

2 comments:

Sheila said...

So, Mrs. Howard, how is it being on the "other end"?? I have to admit, Justin is into his fourth week in Kind. and it's tough not looking around the classroom and thinking, I hope she's doing this...or I would do that this way...
HOWEVER, I have been doing a lot of, that's a good idea, so I'm really happy. And it's weird b/c I wanted to tell her that I know what she's going through b/c I've been there, but having been on "that" end I know she doesn't really want to hear it.... AHHHHHH! Just a little of me venting to one of the few that knew ME on THAT end!!! XOXO SOOO happy he's loving it!!

LindaLou said...

Tyson does look so cute and so happy. It will be SO good for him. I am sure he will teach the teacher a thing or two. Love you, MAMA