Thursday, September 29, 2011

Orchard picking

Last week we headed off to another orchard to pick raspberries and some apples. Tyson enjoyed picking them and only had to be reminded a couple times, not to eat them until they were payed for! It reminded me of picking raspberries from my Grandma Turner's bushes in her backyard! Here's our raspberry loot which I made raspberry jam out of and it is so tasty! I almost like it better than my strawberry one!Camille enjoyed a few herself...Tyson quickly came over and said, "Mom don't take a picture of Camille without me!" So here they both are! Picking apples...he wanted them all!

2 comments:

LindaLou said...

I looks like Camille has a little evidence of rasberry tampering on her face too! What a fun outing. We don't have rasberry bushes in AZ. Love ya, MOM

Kristin said...

Your jacket is adorable...i want one.