Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Joy

We went to visit Santa at Scott's work. They always give the kids a nice toy and have cookies and crafts to do as well. Tyson loved talking with Santa and I alway laugh when Santa gives a big "humph" when trying to pick Tyson up on his lap. Camille didn't cry but leaned as far away from him as possible and would not make eye contact. I don't why this picture turned out fuzzy but you can kind of get the idea. Tyson had a preschool Christmas program which I was so excited to watch. He had been practicing his songs at home and knew all the words and actions. I have a video that I'm having trouble uploading...hopefully soon! Here he is with a cute friend of his that used to be in our ward and they are good buddies or a possible blossoming romance!
I love their Christmas Sunday attire and was thrilled I actually got a couple pictures of them both smiling together! Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Such cute pictures! And I loved your post about how Tyson's favorite part of preschool is the snacks...that is just awesome!

Kristin said...

Audrey and Camille have very similiar Christmas outfits. The sweater and shoes are identical. Cute cousins!