Monday, December 19, 2011

Tis the Season...

I'll have to do December in a couple different posts. I always forget how busy this month can be! We started off the month by decorating our Christmas tree. As you can tell by Camille's face, she was enthralled with it as it went up. She's been pretty good about keeping the ornaments on, only taking a few off every once in a while. (I don't know why she was carrying around a toothbrush)


I love this pic of her finger carefully touching the light.
And I'm loving Tyson's hair in this one.
She's so good at smiling at the camera and I love her sparkly shoes! This month I put Tyson in a 4 week "Iron Chef" class at the community center. I knew it would be right up his alley and when he got to wear a chef hat he was in heaven! He's getting ready to make pizza!


Forget the spoon, my hands work just as good!

Camille is waiting for the final project!

Ta-da!

The last week, they got to make Christmas cookies!

Just a couple of our many activites! More to come!

1 comment:

LindaLou said...

My I love Camille in that little gold dress. She could sit on top of a tree as the angel. Tyson looks handsome in his program... and with his new friend. Sure do miss you all at this time of year!! Love ya, MOM