Friday, March 28, 2008

Hello!

Here we are...finally joining the blogging world. You can get off our backs now! :) I didn't want to have a blog of just Scott and me, so now that we have a new little tyke, are moving away soon, and finally have the internet at our house, it created the perfect opportunity to get started. I guess we'll start from the delivery of Tyson Scott Howard, our 10 lb 5 oz.  and 22 in. baby boy!



I know this picture of me is not cute, but hey, I just got done pushing out a 10 pounder! Luckily his dad was looking cute for the occasion. I was induced a week early and so Tyson was born on February 19th. It was a fairly quick labor and I am a big fan of epidurals! There is no way Tyson could have come without one. The doctors were amazed at how big he was and thought we should call him Bubba. He even told the respiratory therapist to watch out because Tyson might take a swing at him. I'll just have to get used to not ever holding a real newborn-sized child. We still love our big guy! It is all sort of a surreal experience. Heck...it's been 6 weeks since then and it still seems surreal sometimes!

1 comment:

Get Bent said...

Phew! 10 pounds! You are my hero! I'm glad it went alright! And I a glad you guys have a blog! :)