Saturday, March 29, 2008

Tyson's first Sunday


I have to share our first church experience.  We have 9:00 church and the Sunday that we were planning to take Tyson was Daylight Savings time, so we actually lost an hour.  Needless to say, I didn't make Sacrament Meeting.  Because I'm in Primary, I decided I'd make the last two hours of church.  As I get him in the car and drive to church, Tyson starts screaming.  When I pull into the parking lot, I see Scott leaving and so we pull over and he says he has to go home to take some medicine....(oh, I need to mention that Scott broke his arm playing basketball.  You better believe I'm taking a mental count of how many poopy diapers he is missing out on and will be paying for it later).  Anyways, we decide that we should just both go home and I would feed Tyson, while Scott takes his pain meds.  So making the second hour of church just went out the window.  Scott has to teach Young Men's in the third hour so I'm kind of rushing Tyson through his feeding.  Because of my poor choice, Tyson pukes up all over my shirt.  So, I hurry and change, we throw Tyson in the car seat and yes we did make the 3rd hour.  The following week, we were only a half hour late! Getting better every time.  Maybe next week we will be there at the start!  This picture of Tyson on his first Sunday pretty much sums up our day!

No comments: