Tuesday, July 1, 2008

4 month update!

Tyson just had his doctor's appointment today for his check-up and shots. He is actually closer to 5 months (4 month and 3 weeks). I've been dying to know what he has weighed. So here it is: He weighs 21 lbs. 4 oz. (which is less than I thought) and is 28.5 inches long. Those are both off the charts and his head is in the 96%. We have to get a new carseat now, the one without a carrying handle. This poses as a dilemma since he can't sit up yet and so he won't do well in shopping carts. I went and bought one of those baby carrier/backpack things to use instead. Lovely! I love this picture of him in his overalls (thanks Grandma Turner). I had to put up a cute one because the next one is embarrassing for the little guy.

Also, thanks for all the suggestions I had for my bathtub problem. I went and bought that sling thing from Wal-mart that was recommended. He does love it because he can finally stretch his legs out and splash in the water. However, only after a few times using it, he is getting too long for the board. I put up a picture of it because it is just too funny. Poor guy, he's not going to be very happy with these pics when he gets older but at least I put a washcloth on!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Sorry Tyson, but I totally started laughing out loud at the last picture. Scott must be mad at you Kim. He is so cute and I'm glad to know he hasn't quite out weighed Luke yet. We'll wait till we are in Arizona together and he rolls over on my poor child and smothers him. JK

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love his cute little smile and the rolls too. I miss him! Grandma T.

Elissa said...

He is just too cute!

Get Bent said...

Man, Tyson is such a cutie! He is very photogenic. :)