Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Uneventful Events

Because of recent grief I've recieved for not posting, I will update with a couple pictures of random pictures from this past week. I'm warning you, they're random! Oh wait, Scott's birthday was this past week! I didn't really get any pictures. Sorry Scott, but Happy Birthday anyway!
Tyson enjoying the view!
Just like dad! We got invited to the Omaha Royals (Minor League) baseball game and it was Tyson's first baseball game. We had great seats, but it was sooo humid! This drunk guy in front of us kept turning around and touching Tyson saying "Go Big Red" (wanting Tyson to be a Nebraska Huskers fan). So we went home and dumped him in the tub and washed all his toys. Oh yeah...I cut my hair because the humidity was getting to me but you can't really see it that great. Disclaimer: (For my BYU family) Tyson drooled all over his original shirt and Scott had put the BYU shirt in his diaper bag as a spare. I had no other option and was held against my will.

6 comments:

TURNER TALES said...

I like Tyson's shirt at the stadium!! You'll be brave enough to put him in it out there in Omaha, but not here in UT?
Glad to see father and son are bonding...you need to get him a play cell phone too!! hugs!!

Elissa said...

OH Kim, Tyson is adorable. I love those cheeks. What a stud!

McKelle said...

I love the pic of him and Scott laying by each other, sooo cute! Thank you for the disclaimer about the BYPOO shirt! I can't totally see your hair but kinda and it looks way cute!!

Anonymous said...

Fun to see my big baby Tyson. I can't wait for you both to come next week. Scott, we wish you were coming too.

Mark and Tamarie said...

Tyson is a cutie! Also, I love the cougar shirt--go cougars! Kim, I am sure that was hard for you to dress him in. ;)

JP said...

Yes, I am also glad you explained the BYU shirt...that was the first thought that came into my head "what is she doing letting Scott dress that poor kid?". haha just kidding Scott! Happy birthday last week by the way!