Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Happy 6 months!

6 months have come and gone since Tyson was born! We had his doctor appointment today and she said, "Now, people are going to say he's big but he's just tall and actually very proportionate." So he not a "fatty" after all! He's 23 lbs and 29.5 inches long. So he grew an inch and gained 2 pounds since his 4 month check up. He's close to sitting up by himself and he's drooling all over the place. I had him in an outfit for 2 hours and his shirt was soaked all the way down to his shorts by his appointment. I probably looked like a bad mom with her wet child, but what are you gonna do? Here are some little pics of my boy. He into grabbing my hair and sucking on my chin. That's right, my chin. He's a weirdo, but looking at his family, I don't think it will change anytime soon! He's also discovered his toes and realized that he can suck on them too. We are just so proud because touching our toes is something neither one of his parents have done in a long time. Don't get used to it Tyson, you've got bad genes regarding flexibility!



This last picture is one where we were in the middle of feeding him his food. In between every bite, he pulls his bib into his mouth and sucks on it. He wants every last bite! He started falling asleep as he was sucking his bib, and then it just stayed there as he took a little nap! Good to the last drop!

8 comments:

McKelle said...

Oh my heck, he's so freakin' cute! I love that he fell asleep while eating! Don't worry bud, I do that sometimes too!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! 6 months is a big deal for baby and mom. His hair is finally getting longer too. I love every inch of him. Love Grandma

Elissa said...

He is so cute! I love his little legs. He is adorable! Hope you guys are doing well.

Hafen Crew said...

He is so cute. He's looking quite grown up these days. His face is changing a little. It's slimming out. He is so stinkin tall I can't believe it. WOW! Chance and Logan used to suck on their big or their thumb in between every bite of food too. He's adorable. Poor kid...I knew our family wasn't flexible, but heck Scott isn't either, you're kids are in big trouble. Ryan can touch his toes, but then again his legs are short. Don't tell him I said he's short ;)

Shanna said...

OH he is so cute! And you are so cute too Kimmy. :) I love the chin thing. I miss things like that with Zayne. Enjoy the baby cuddling while it lasts. :) And give those cheeks a kiss from me! :)

Get Bent said...

Happy 6 months! Too stinkin cute. I can't believe he soaked an outfit with drool. That is a LOT of drool. wow.

Get Bent said...

Happy 6 months! Too stinkin cute. I can't believe he soaked an outfit with drool. That is a LOT of drool. wow.

Deanna said...

Keaton still falls asleep when he's eating and he's 2...Just wanted to say hi! Glad to see you guys are doing well.