Monday, August 11, 2008

Az trip.

We had a busy yet fun-filled trip to Arizona (by we, I mean Tyson and I. Scott stayed behind to work). It was full of family events! We celebrated my Grandma Evan's 80th birthday and got see cousins and family that we haven't seen in awhile. The trip was filled with a slide show of old pictures, breakfast, bowling, a bbq, pool party and baby blessing. It was a whirlwind trip and fun to spend time with family. Tyson was a little out of his element. He's used to a quiet, mellow day at home with mom's full attention and didn't quite get that here. He matched, if not outweighed my sister's child which is 6 months older, but I'm sure they will be good friends when they grow up if Tyson doesn't sit on him first!

This time, Tyson loved the water. Probably because my grandpa's pool is like bathwater! It heats all day in the AZ sun.
Tyson slept while his mom took 2nd place in bowling!! My sister and I with her youngest boy!
My mom and all my siblings together. These are my sweet grandparents. My grandmother has alzheimers, so this trip was for her!
I got to see my sister-in-laws and their kids as well. This is Tyson and his cousin which is a month younger than him. I love how they are holding hands.
It was a great trip, and I wish I had time to see my Az friends! Next time!

3 comments:

McKelle said...

OoH! I'm so sad that I wasn't here to see you! I totally would have made the trip out to your moms just to say hi and see that cute baby of yours!! I'm glad you had a good time!

Karlee Turner said...

Fun times! Gotta love the fam! Tyson just keeps on getting cuter...he looks so grown up! Glad your doing well.

Hafen Crew said...

Congrats on the bowling. There's still some of that killer athlete in you ;)
Now back to the good old midwest. Ya gotta love it here!
I hope you fun with all your family. What a party. I'm sure it got out of control with Kristi around. Well you're pretty darn funny these days, so I don't know who would cause the most havoc