Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Happy Pre-Halloween

I was switching out some of Tyson's smaller clothes for the next size up and I found this Hot dog Halloween costume I had bought when I was pregnant last October. I thought it would fit Tyson for sure by the following year. I tried it on him a couple days ago and it barely fit, so I guess he won't be wearing it 2 months from now. He had this look on his face the whole time as if asking, "What are you doing to me, mom?" Good blackmail years from now.

11 comments:

Erin said...

How funny! He looks cute as a hotdog! Aren't Halloween costumes the best?

Kristin, Scott, Emily and Eric said...

Absolutely adorable...

DK Johnston said...

Camera $300, Halloween Costume $25, having balckmail on your kids for life....priceless. Only someone from UofU would do something like that....JK. I was at work and laughed so hard. This is great stuff!!

McKelle said...

I'll take one!! So cute I just want to eat him up!!!

Elissa said...

Oh my goodness! That is the cutest costume. So cute.

Curse of the Billy Goat said...

That's got to be the best Halloween costume I've ever seen. I LOVE IT! He is so stinkin' cute.
How's Nebraska?
Sorry this is Marissa, I just saw that Ryan's account is logged in

Ashlee said...

He definitely looks like a foot long! Too cute - and funny!! Love it. Hope all is going well in Nebraska. How is the new house coming along?

Sheila said...

THIS IS HILARIOUS!! Send it my way for Jordan...I LOVE IT!!!

Get Bent said...

That is adorable! Too bad it won't fit for halloween...

Anonymous said...

Ok, this seriously made me laugh out loud. Oh the things we do to our kids. Too bad it won't fit him for Halloween... he looks so cute!

Megan said...

He looks so cute in his hotdog costume! I love the picture below where he is smiling right at the camera, it is really cute!