Monday, October 20, 2008

Little Wiggler

Tyson is one funny kid. I don't know if what he does is normal or not, because he's my first, but he is constantly moving his feet and hands around in circles. I think it's just too funny. He does it when playing with a favorite toy, or while in a shopping cart, and especially when reading his favorite books. He loves listening to stories and looking at the pictures, and I think we've almost got him trained not to try to eat the books. So here is just a short video of my little guy wiggling his feet around in circles. You'd think he'd have skinnier feet or ankles by now, but not really. He is busy rolling around and trying really hard to grab things out of his reach. I call him my little busy body because he must try and lunge for anything everything new he sees. Oh...and he's 8 months old today! So big!

Sorry for the lack of posts (Kristin). Our internet hasn't been working and it randomly worked on a rare evening, so I made a quick post.

11 comments:

Matt and Amie said...

That is hillarious!! What a cutie.

Lynnsey said...

Love it! Miss you guys.

Kristin said...

I feel like I'm watching a Richard Simmons exercise video. Look at fatty burn those calories. He is way cute and we have a one month countdown till I see you guys again.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I think those fat feet are adorable. How on earth are you going to put shoes on them when the snow falls? Maybe we are going to be a dancer instead of a football player. Just kidding. I love you guys, MOM

Ashlee said...

I always blamed it on the Ericksons, but apparently it's a Turner gene. BOTH of my boys have done this since they were little. Hands and feet go at the same time in circles when they get really excited about something. To this very day Jace still does it with his hands, and Cole does it too. Too funny. Once again those Turner genes shine through!

Sheila said...

THis made me totally laugh out loud! I love it! Jordan does something kinda similar...must be an 8 mo. old chubby kid thing!!! hahahahaaaa!

Deanna said...

That is very cute and funny, my son never did circles, I think it's probably a talent :) The question is can he go the opposite way.

McKelle said...

That's too cute! He is a pretty funny kid! He obviously get that from his mommy!

Hafen Crew said...

That is too cute. It totally reminds me of Jace. The feet are hilarious. He is such a cutie. I hear ya on the internet randomly working. Ours does that too. Maybe it's just this part of the country. I'm excited to see his new halloween costume :)

Shanna said...

How cute! I want to know what size of shoe this kid is in? I swear his are as big as mine! lol I love it! But seriously..what size shoe is he in? :)

TURNER TALES said...

What a talented Kid!! And cute too!! I just wanted to comment on the countdown thingy you added.... and I'm very surprised SCOTT hasn't said anything to you, but you should AT LEAST be fair and add a BLUE GO COUGARS on there too. :) What size is that big boy in these days? Watch for my annual email to be coming soon to your email.... Love you guys!!