Thursday, October 30, 2008

Big boy chair!

I've been feeding Tyson in his bouncy seat for the past while simply because there was no room in our small apartment for a high chair. He started not eating his food as well so action finally had to be taken. Poor guy. I've debated about whether or not to get a full blown high chair since I hate how much room they take up and found this little booster seat that can change settings as they grow. He loves it! And he looks like such a big boy!
It's fun to watch him chase around his Cheerios.
I got him one of those Biter Biscuits things and stripped him down knowing what a mess they could make and I'm glad I did. I don't know if you can fully see how covered he is in a drooly grainy cookie mess, but he loved it. No surprise there. This kid didn't get this big not liking food!

This face says, "What mom? Don't mind the big crumbs dripping down my chest, all over my diaper and blanket, and in my thigh rolls."
His two top teeth are starting to poke through too. We love teething time!

6 comments:

Ashlee said...

Love the arm rolls!!!

Kristin said...

I was going to say the same thing. It's not too late to make him the Michelin Tire Man for Halloween. His looks are changing! More like a big boy...age not size.

Anonymous said...

Wow, the name Tyson surely fits this big guy. The fun really begins when they run their slimmy little hands through their hair. Then its bathtime for sure. Can't wait to see him. How much Grandma time am I going to get???? We love every inch! MOM

Hafen Crew said...

I love those chairs instead of high chairs. He is so cute. I first gave the kids their biter bisquits at a football game. Haha Logan wasn't even sitting with us. Wow were their clothes amazing. You're smart for striping him down. I'm so excited to see you in a couple weeks. We get to get out of the midwest!!!

TURNER TALES said...

Hate to tell you Kim, but he's ALWAYS looked like a big boy!!!! I love his cute rolls though!! Can't wait to see you guys!! It will be so fun....I hope I get to "escape" if you know what I mean and play with everybody!!

The Holmes said...

How adorable!! I love that chair - we actually have one too. It's extremely convenient for traveling or eating out as well!