Friday, November 7, 2008

Go UTES!

You can take the girl out of Ute country but you can't take the Ute out of the girl! Last night we were "watching" the Ute game vs. TCU. We don't have cable, so the best we could do was pull up the radio website to listen to the game and then watch this gametracker thing from ESPN.com that shows where the ball is after each play. Nothing high tech. I didn't think I'd be that into it, but old loyalties die hard! Scott was laughing at me at how into this game I was. For those of you who don't know or care about this game, just humor me as I explain it to you! Utah was 9-0 prior to this game. Also, (sorry BYU fans) TCU beat BYU, so a lot was at stake. It was a nail biter and I'm glad it came out in the Utes favor! Check out the countdown at the right for the next big game! Ignore the cute pajamas. Hey mom, at least they match!

I took out the picture of my victory dance. Not so cute.

9 comments:

JP said...

Haha, I love that picture! We were up at Christine's last home game, so Shane was texting me the score keeping me updated. We were so excited too when we heard they won. Can't wait to see you!

Megs said...

Awesome pic! It's good to see that you still love the utes! I hope I can still be that into the aggies someday! Although... it probably wouldn't be for football lol... :) it's good to read about you and your family. Tyson is so cute!

TURNER TALES said...

Scott was probably hoping to do just that - take the Ute out of the girl when he took you to Omaha!! Your "boys" did get lucky last night!! I expected a higher score after how TCU beat BYU. Did you get my message on your phone last night? :) xoxo

Matt and Amie said...

Matt and I were doing the exact same thing on our computer!!! So funny.

Anonymous said...

Oh Kimmie, now you know how I watched 80% of your college volleyball games. Except my pajamas always matched. J/K. 2 weeks till the big day, can't wait to see you and baby Tyson. Hope he will love his grandma. Love ya, MOM
Scott, I am excited to see you too!!

Mark and Tamarie said...

Scott I can't believe you let Kim put something like this on your blog. Make sure you trump it with a huge BYU post after they beat Utah in Salt lake in 2 weeks. Go cougars!

Hafen Crew said...

You're such a nerd! That's all I can say. We luckily have cable. Ryan came home from school at 4:00 and said "chance only 3 hours til game time" He paced the floor and was out of control when it was over. I was sick of it all and told him to knock it off before I kicked him. I hate those Utes. You're lucky TCU's kicker had a bad night. Scott.....I hope the outcome is better in 2 weeks.
I still love you utah nerds though

Henderson Clan said...

I was at the game and it was a nail biter. When Utah scored that last touchdown it felt like a earthquake hit stadium. I can't wait for the BYU game!

Hafen Crew said...

It's time for you to put a new pic up! :)