Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Re-cap

We were going to try to meet up with some of the members in our new neigborhood while they took their kids around trick-or-treating and we'd just push Tyson around in a stroller, but we missed them, so we just checked our house (it has sod!). We didn't want to go home just yet, plus Tyson was in his costume, so...we decided to go to Wal-mart. Scott didn't want to leave Tyson in his costume and I did, so we compromised and kept him in his costume! :) That's where these pictures come in. I didn't get pictures of Tyson trick-or-treating but I did get him in a shopping cart at Wal-mart!! Cute little monkey.
Notice how the pants and arm sleeves are all too short. Does he belong to our family or what? Poor guy. This is only the beginning for you!
The little Wal-mart greeters at the exit loved Tyson. These cute little old ladies were oohing and ahhing over him. They even took a picture of him and of course gave them their signature smiley face sticker right on his belly. Classic. Maybe we should have stayed home and passed out candy instead.
Hope everyone had a fun Halloween!

12 comments:

McKelle said...

I'm laughing at the short sleeves and legs of his costume! I'm sorry but it's cute...and funny! I know I shouldn't be laughing cause Addi is definitely going to have troubles finding clothes. She just turned 2 but she can wear 4T clothing and 5T jackets! YIKES! She may need custom clothes when she's in high school.

Megs said...

Kim! how are you? i love to read about you and your family! tyson is adorable. and I actually laughed out loud at the short sleeves and pants. My nephew is just the same, only he is only five and half mo. old! haha. I'm adding you to my list :)

Hafen Crew said...

Does Tyson ever wear anything more than once? He's always growing. He is one cute little monkey, I can see why the Walmart ladies loved him. It was probably the highlight of their shift :)
When are you moving in?

JP said...

What a cute little monkey! You're kind of compromising sounds like how we compromise! I'm glad Scott let you keep him in his costume :) And yay for the sod! Must be getting close. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks. I told Taryn to come to lunch with us, her and her mom say hello.

Anonymous said...

Halloween at Walmart. Fun times in Nebraska! I loved the short pants. I noticed that before I even read the blog. Too funny. Well, I must save I have a thing for chubby monkeys. Love you, ,MOM

Anonymous said...

Oh Kim... the comment about his outfit being too short cracked me up. Tyson is adorable and I love his costume. Glad you had a fun filled evening at Walmart!! (And yay for sod at your house!)

Deanna said...

too cute :)

Shanna said...

Oh he is sooo cute! And way to win the compromising situation. That a girl. :) Post some pics of the house soon too. I am excited for you! :)

Kristin said...

I have no words, only a big smile!

Ashlee said...

Poor kid, even his once a year Halloween costume can't fit him properly! I'm laughing so hard right now. He looked adorable. I love the fact that you spent your Halloween night at WalMart. Classic!!

Anonymous said...

hey kim! your little guy is soooo cute!!

The Runyons said...

I'm trying to decide if the costume has the big tummy or if that's just his. So adorable! Can't wait to see him in person in a couple of weeks.