Sunday, May 24, 2009

5

Happy Anniversary! Scott and I just celebrated 5 years of marriage this past Friday! It was so fun to go on a real date with dinner and shopping and no Tyson. It has been a long time since Scott and I have done that and now I hope we'll be doing more of it! He also took the day off of work and we got to spend a fun morning at the zoo with Tyson. I also talked him into another home improvement project (putting a retaining wall around our tree in the front...not done yet, but we bought the supplies, so that's a start) Poor guy..never stood a chance! But he's lasted 5 years and has put up with all my crazy ideas thus far! Thanks for a great 5 years, Scott. I love you!

9 comments:

Amber said...

Happy Anniversary! It is nice to be able to go on a real date every once in awhile.

Get Bent said...

Happy Anniversary guys! You are so adorable together. You must have gotten married a month before us, because we are going on 5 next month too. ;) Congrats!!

melbel said...

High FIVEs to you! :)

Glad you did something just the two of you! Hey, let me know if you ever want me to watch Tyson! I feel like I'm forever in your debt with how many times you've watched my kids!

Matt and Amie said...

I cant believe its already been 5 years! Time goes by so fast! Im glad you guys had a great day together.

Stephanie said...

I love Scott's mission part in his hair. You look so pretty Kim. Hope the retaining wall project went well.

Turners said...

That's AWESOME! You guys are such a great couple! We are glad you got to have a fun night out!!!

Ashlee said...

Congrats! Time flies, doesn't it? Wish you guys lived closer! I could use some Kim humor right now.

Hafen Crew said...

Happy Anniversary!! You guys haven't changed a bit. Soo....what are we going to do for the 4th? My house...LOL!! No way. We need something to do! :) Yours or Kristi's I guess. We all need to talk

JP said...

Congrats you two! It seems like yesterday we were in AZ staying at Fisa's, putting on those cute bridesmaid dresses, hanging out at the reception (you guys had a great reception), and all that wedding stuff. We love you both and miss you all the time.