Monday, June 29, 2009

My Ty

Things have been quite a bit slower this past week and so not much to blog about. So I thought I'd just post some random pictures of Tyson. He is one funny kid and its definitely fun to see his personality take shape. He's a pretty happy boy the majority of the time. He just like to be on the go, as evidenced by this picture... (He still likes to suck on his blankets when he's tired...I know it looks funny)
We were on a walk outside and he bent down to play with his shoes and just got a little top heavy and smacked his face on the sidewalk. I wish it was due to something a little more athletic but alas, he's only got the clumsy genes so far.

He had a big bruise on his forehead last Sunday at church because he tripped on a rug and banged his head against the window frame part on the church door. He was a nasty bruise that showed up right away. Then this week for church we took him looking like this! Please people..don't turn us in!

Speaking of church, we are on a countdown to nursery (about 7 weeks but I think I'll start sending around week 5 or 6)! I'm sure most of you know the feeling. We put him in there for a little bit on Sunday (I was teaching my sunday school class and Scott needed to play the piano in primary) and when Scott peeked in, Tyson was just chowing down on all the snacks. Go figure. Nursery should be no problem for this boy. Toys and Food = Tyson's best friends.

A few weeks ago, Tyson came out of the bathroom (its right around the corner there, by our front door) with a long stream of toilet paper trailing behind him. It came all the way out to our living room. I tell ya, this little man keeps me on my toes.

(I commend you Rissa for having 2 at this age!!)

5 comments:

LindaLou said...

Boy Kim...when dad and I were watching him.. he didn't get hurt once. HA HA . Loved every minute of it. MOM

Stephanie said...

Lauren is having a pretty tough time here in North Platte. She loves it but it seems that she doesn't know the steps, or the feel of the ground and has tripped about ten times a day. I think she looks worse than Tyson does.

Larry and Karri said...

Hey there - I love the title of your blog! I guess your hubby must be tall too. :)

And all the pictures you've posted are so fun! I've enjoyed reading your blog to see what you & Scott & your little Tyson have been up to. (Since joining facebook my little blog has unfortunately been neglected... and I'm horrible about downloading photos from my camera to the computer, so I rarely post them) Anyway, thanks for sharing everything! It was fun to read! I'll be adding this one to my blog list. :)

-Karri (McDowell) Mickelson

Amber said...

I think all of the scrapes and bruises are an indication that you no longer have a baby on your hands, but have a little boy!

McKelle said...

OH poor kid! But he makes for funny stories!

Are you going to SLC for the big vball reunion?