Friday, July 30, 2010

Family Pics

These are just some family shots we had done while in Park City for our reunion. Its amazing how we've grown from our last photo a couple years ago. The only way we could Tyson to stand there and not cry was if we said "Giraffe" instead of "Cheese" right before taking the picture. Whatever works. He warmed up to the idea of smiling later.A few of my favorites of him. I love when you can capture those candid shots to really get their true personality.
Excited to see this cute boy as an older brother!
As a pregnancy update... I went to my 35 week appointment yesterday and had an ultrasound to check the size of the baby. I don't know if being to a new doctor and him maybe not quite believing me when I say I have big babies, was the reason we had one or not. But anyways, this little girl is looking to make a big entrance also. Comments from the ultrasound tech such as, "you're having an epidural, right?" and "you haven't bought any newborn clothes yet have you?" led me to believe baby girl is large and in charge. They estimated that she could be about 6 lbs 12 oz. right now with her head in the 97%. So we'll definitely be induced at 39 weeks and lets hope that she doesn't have any more growth spurts in there during these next 4 weeks. I'm feeling good though, just a little extra tired at the end of the day and I am having lots of fun getting her room all ready. We are sure anxious to meet her, however she comes, and hope these next couple weeks go by quickly!
Oh...and no name yet!

3 comments:

Hafen Crew said...

Very cute pics! I really like the whole family...How is it not totaly chaos?!
I hope your dr. decides to induce you at like 38 weeks! your babies might be big, but they are definitely cute! Good luck with the last few weeks.

Ashlee said...

I'm impressed that the family picture turned out so well. Our family pictures are just madness!! I can't believe you only have 5 weeks left - wooohoo! Good luck getting ready.

Anonymous said...

Oh so cute!! Can't wait to meet the new Howard coming soon. We will love her curves no matter what size they are. See you soon. MOM