Thursday, August 12, 2010

Hopefully, this little guy will officially be a big brother in 12 days!

I had a doctors appointment on Friday and I'm progressing, to his surprise and mine and we've discussed being induced on the 26th of August (he just has to double check his calendar). We've been talking lots with Tyson about baby sister coming and how to take care of her. I think he will love her a lot but have a little bit of an adjustment with all the time she takes mom away from him. He is very sweet and calls the doll "cute" and will put his head to my belly and say, "What's happening baby?" We try to talk about what her name should be, but he is adamant that her name is Baby Sister. Feeding her bottles.

And here is just a random video of Tyson trying to jump off 2 feet. I know he's probably behind in this regard, but its hard getting 40+ lbs off the ground! He kept thinking I was taking a picture so would jump and say cheese all at once. Funny boy!
I should have one more post coming soon! I know 2 posts in a short amount of time..incredible!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That little stuffed doll is SO little it makes Tyson look SO big. I am sure he will adjust fine... as long as you are close by. Can't wait to come and she the beautiful little girl that is on the way. Just not sooner than 12 days please!! Kisses to Tyson. Grandma

Kristin said...

Super cute! Something tells me Tyson didn't get his mothers middle blocker jumping skills. And, I'll believe you have another post when I see it.

Hafen Crew said...

I love it! he is too funny :) He'll be a super cute big brother :)Any names yet, or is it hush hush? I hope the next few days go quickly

Megan said...

The video is hilarious! He is so cute! I hope everything goes well for the delivery. I'm sure she is going to be beautiful!

melbel said...

Cute! Mason and I are sitting here laughing at how funny he is. Cheese!

Sheila said...

So excited for you guys! The 26th?? That's sooo soon! I'm thinking the jump/cheese is one of the funniest things I've seen in a while. I LOVE THESE KIDS!! I decided that Jordan at this age is what makes me want more kids...he's so innocently HILARIOUS!!! I know you can relate. Tyson is exactly the same!

Felder Funnies said...

Kim!! How fun that i found you looking off of Kristin's blog! Congrats on your baby girl-- I am 38 weeks and counting and let me tell you big babies are rough!! Brock was 10 and a half pounds and they took Paige a week early and she was only 8 and a half. MUCH EASIER!! We will have to keep in touch on your new little ones!! Robyn