Friday, August 27, 2010

Camille Ruth Howard


Our newest little addtion arrived yesterday (Thursday August 26th) on my sister and my Grandpa's birthday! She weighed 9 lbs. 9oz. and is 22 inches long. The birth was a little bit harder than Tyson's which is a little strange considering he was about a pound heavier. But she made it by 4:38 pm. So far she doesn't cry too much and when she does its pretty dainty. She is quite cute and petite (as strange as that sounds, but compared to her brother...)has a good bit of brown hair. Although it may not look like it here...Tyson was really excited to see her and thought she was really cute. He has been asking about her at home as well. We named her middle name Ruth after my grandma Evans who passed away last Christmas around the time we found out we were pregnant. We are doing well (a little sore) and adjusting. I'll add some more pictures of her later because you can't really see her here... and she'll probably have a bow! Its fun to have some pink around!

12 comments:

Tyson and Angela said...

YAY!! Congratulations! I love the name, it is beautiful and elegant, and as far as it sounds, it sounds just like her! I hope you are recovering well! Can't wait to see her! I will be waiting in my normal spot at church! ;)

Ashlee said...

Congratulations - I am so glad that you finally have your little girl. I can't wait to see some pictures of "dainty" Camille. Hope recovery goes well. Love ya!

Stephanie said...

Horray for pink!!!!! She looks sweet and you look so good in that picture? Did you do your hair?

Lizi Bates said...

Congrats!! So glad to hear everyone is healthy and happy :) How fun to have a lil girl in your home...can't wait to see more pix of your dainty lady :)

Hartleys said...

Kim, I found your blog through Stephanie's and had to check on you. Congrats on your new baby girl. I love the name and can't wait to see the bow! :) Congratulations to you guys!

Sheila said...

AWE, WOW!! I cannot believe that she is already here! Kim, this is SO exciting!! It's making me kinda nervous though! Why am I so nervous to have a girl??? Anyways, your family of FOUR looks so great, I love it, 2 boys, 2 girls...just perfect! You look great, I was surprised that my delivery with #2 was kinda hard too--I hope your recovery is quick! AND I love the word DAINTY!!!

Matt and Amie said...

Congrats you guys!! What a cute name. I cant wait to see more pictures of her. Kim, I hope recovery is going well for you. Congrats again!

Amber said...

Congratulations! I am so glad to hear that everyone is doing well!

melbel said...

She's beautiful! So glad you can have pink around the house! :)

Hafen Crew said...

Congratulations! She's adorable. I'm so excited for you to have some pink! I can't wait to see more pics. I'm glad Tyson loves his baby sister! Good luck adjusting and with the recovery!

Karlee Turner said...

Congrats!! She's darling!

The Holmes said...

Wahoo!! Congratulations Howard family! Girls are the best! :) And somehow, you manage to juggle 2 kids, believe me. Take care and enjoy those little ones!