Thursday, September 23, 2010

1 month!

I feel like I've missed September. Like it just flew by while I was in some sort of fog. Aren't all the first few weeks of a new baby like that? We are slowing coming out of it. I mean, yesterday I showered before 2:00 (we won't mention today). I haven't tried going to the store yet with 2 kids. I think I'll avoid that as long as I can while trying not to be a hermit. We did go to a playgroup and managed alright. She's still a pretty mellow baby which is good because Tyson has been extra clingy. But he does love his sister, we just have to be careful just how much he loves her. Here are some shots from a couple days ago. Tyson being soft and attentive. Although it looks more like she's in pain but that's the best shot we got while he was holding her hand.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these pictures. She looks like a happy little Howard. Yellow must be her color. Can't wait to see her. MOM

Amber said...

I'm glad to hear that you are starting to come out of the fog. Camille is just adorable. Life will definitely be back to normal before you know it!

Hafen Crew said...

WOW! You've been through a lot this last month. it's a good thing they're worth it :)She is a super cute little baby! I love her purple lipstick....it's definitely a fashion statement!