Wednesday, September 15, 2010

3 weeks!

It's been 3 weeks since I looked like this and I don't miss it at all! Although it hasn't been the easiest of times. Camille has been a really good baby, its been all me! My feet were so swollen for a week past my delivery which I didn't think was normal (turns out it is). I mean they were huge. Ankles the size of my calf and my feet felt so tight it hurt to move my toes and my flip flops left lines from wearing them. When the swelling finally went down, I had lost 10 lbs of strickly water weight. Next, a day after we got home from the hospital the second time, I was eating a tootsie roll pop when my tooth felt weird. I looked in the mirror and saw that I had broken off half my crown on my back tooth. So I had to go in to get that checked out and had it semi-fixed until I check with my physician and see if I can actually get the work done. Fun! Then I had mastitis and had to call in about that. More Fun! And last, I broke out in 5, yes 5 cold sores on my lip right before going back to church. I seriously have felt like an ogre. But, I have a sweet little girl who is all worth it! And luckily things are pretty much back to normal now and we are figuring out how to handle 2 kids.

Thank goodness my mother was here. She had Tyson a lot with all of these ailments going on and he was definitely taken good care of and had lots of attention. Thanks so much mom!
Grandma was drawing out Tyson's body on a piece of paper. That's one long little boy. We measured him recently and he is 39 3/4 inches long. I think you're supposed to double their height when they are 2 1/2 years old and that's how tall they'll be. If that's the case, he'll be about 6'8".
I was feeding Camille when Tyson came right up to sit beside me and fell asleep sitting up. Poor guy was wiped! I loved dressing Camille on her first Sunday back to church. Girls are really fun! She did pretty well and only started really crying during the last 5 minutes of my Sunday School lesson so we ended my class a little early.

I still can't totally tell who she looks like..we hear both but I think she's just another good mix like Tyson is.

10 comments:

Sheila said...

Man, Mastitis is THE WORST! I'm sooo sorry Kim...and then all the rest on top of that just really tops it off. So glad you're so positive! Makes me more grateful for my blessings, (as I'm trying sooo hard not to complain about being pregnant and in my 3rd uncomfortable trimester) I really need to just take a lesson from you and be POSITIVE!! SO THANKS! Tyson is HUGE! He's such a cute cute boy! LOVE all his "cheesy" grins!
Oh, and I'm loving the buttoned up/unbuttoned pictures of the church outfit! SOOO CUTE!

Kristin said...

That dress is adorable. I see more of Scott but they change so fast so who knows? Here's hoping to an easier three weeks.

Kristin said...

Oh, and it would have been nice to see a picture of the swollen feet and cold sores. Just saying.

LindaLou said...

Hey I am just glad these are pictures of Camille and not the feet. I did see those... and large is an understatement. Glad to see new pictures. I also see Scott... but she will change daily. Miss you all, MOM

Ashlee said...

You poor, poor woman! You have had three crazy weeks. I hope everything continues to get better here on out. She is a cutie and I loved her first Sunday dress.

Katie said...

Wow, you sure have been through it all! I hope you start feeling human soon. Camille sure is a darling little girl, and I can't believe how huge Tyson is.

Hafen Crew said...

OH WOW! You poor thing! Only a sister would ask to see your feet and cold sores. lol. You have two super cute kids. Aren't bows and dresses and little sweaters so much fun?! Little boys are fun too :)

Get Bent said...

wow yeah sounds like you got it bad afterwards. But they are so worth it. Camille is such a cute name! She is amazing!

The Turners said...

Kim, she is so cute! Congrats! I hope all is well! p.s. I can't believe how big Tyson is getting!

Jen Cardon said...

What a cutie! Such a blessing for all!