Tuesday, November 16, 2010

November stuff

More updates. She's been very sweet and quick to smile. She is a great sleeper at night, usually making it all the way through til about 5 or 6. However, she's a terrible napper. I will get her to sleep, lay her down and she is back awake 20 minutes later. All throughout the day. So not much gets done around here these days. She does sleep good in her carseat, so if I need to run errands, she'll sleep a long time for me. She will often smile with her tongue sticking out, something she gets from Scott.

Here is Tyson being a big helper and measuring her. Speaking of which, I never put up her two month stats (now that she is almost 3 months). But she weighed 12 lbs. 15 oz. and was 24 3/4 inches long. Which is 95% and 99% percentile. That is about 3/4 of an inch shorter than Tyson was and 4 pounds lighter than him!! Crazy...he really was a fat baby! Tyson has been so good lately! He has just become so polite and funny and will say the funniest things. The other morning he woke up and came running into our room just talking away. He then goes into the bathroom where Scott is getting ready for work and combing his hair. Tyson then proceeds to chant. "Go Daddy, Go Daddy!" and then tells him he is handsome. He also likes to tattle on Scott. I was out shopping when Scott and Tyson call me on the phone telling me what they've been doing. Tyson tells me that him and Dad were playing trains and he asked dad to play with him but he didn't hear him because he was watching football. Sounds about right:)


Here's some short videos of Camille jabbering away and then laughing which she started this past week. So fun!



8 comments:

Sheila said...

OH man, these videos had me grinning so big!! She's so fun Kim!! I LOVE IT!! Crazy how your baby boy becomes such a big boy so fast. I remember it just switching over like a light switch once Jordan was born. I imagine it will be the same once baby girl comes and Jordan is no longer the baby...GEEZ, I hope I'm ready for all this!! Your kids are so cute! Thanks for sharing the videos (even if they're for gmas, I totally love them!!)

Lynnsey said...

I like the spit coming out of her mouth at the end....classic video moment!

Shanna said...

SO CUTE!!!! And I love that Tyson tells on scott cause Zayne does that with Ty all the time. I have been getting mad at Ty for drinking too much pop and tonight Zayne comes in my bedroom and told me that he told daddy "No more pop dad or mama will get mad at you!" lol Kids are so funny.

Kristin said...

She really is pretty, and her laugh is adorable. Don't panic now, but Tanner is my child that always tells on daddy. I finally get to meet her in a few weeks!

Anonymous said...

What cuties you have Kimmy!!! They are absolutely adorable:) Camille is so precious! And the measurements... wow.. I am pretty sure Tyson is probably taller then me right now:) MIss and love you lots!
-nafisseh

Anonymous said...

Camille sure has Tyson's eyes!! She needs a bam bam bow for sure. Can't wait to hold her. Tell Tyson Grandma is waiting to see him soon. Love ya, MOM

McKelle said...

She is so pretty and yes, Tyson did look like a BIG boy on that horse. (I just got caught up on all your old posts.) And there is a picture of Camille and her fingers are sooooo long....wonder what that means? Sounds like you are loving being a mommy of 2! :)

Hafen Crew said...

Cute videos! She is adorable. Tyson is so stinkin' handsome :) Our poor kids, daddy and football...ours doesn't hear all the time either lol. Hey I hear your in Utah this weekend? We are going now too, so we'll have to catch up for 30 seconds.