Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Family life

Here's a family photo after church last Sunday. I need to take more of them!She's in her bumbo seat and still a little unsteady. She has the craziest hairline. It's long towards the back half of her head but still short up front. I can totally make a little pony tail with the back top part. The back would be long too but its rubbing off so it makes for an interesting hair-do!
Love this face, as if saying, "enough already!" But look at her overalls all covered in drool. I definitely have another drooler on my hands which I thought I might escape since she isn't as big as Tyson. I was wrong, she blows bubbles and drools all day long!

And I can't have a post without this cute boy. He comes up with the funniest things and I just have to remember to write them down! Some of his classic sayings are:

When he toots, he'll say, "Oh excuse my bum."


I've been giving him some Flinstone vitamins and I call them his medicine. He loves them and could eat a ton so I have to ration them out. In order to try and get some he'll come up to me, fake a cough, and then say, "I sick. I need yedicine to feel me better."


The other day, I told him that "I loved him this much," with my arms stretched out wide. He then did the same thing back to me. Then I stretched my arms as wide as I could go while saying, "No, I love you this much!" To which he then replies, "Whoa, that's a lot of much!"

I sure love these kids!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Excuse my bum...that is funny! I'm thinking that between my kids and talker Tyson I'll need earplugs at Christmas time! It will be so fun. Her smile is sooo huge and adorable!!!