Wednesday, November 24, 2010

While I was sleeping...

My worst nightmare came true. You know the saying, "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me"? Let me tell you, I will NOT be shamed twice. I slept in only a little bit last Saturday and Scott thought he was so clever as to hurry and dress our kids. I swore I hid that shirt way back in the closet behind everything else. I could hardly hold her. ;) But I can promise though, this weekend for the big game, she and her mama will only be in RED!! (Might I add, I did not take this picture)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too funny! Looking at the big picture Kim, I would take the extra sleep and let the BYU shirts rule the day. Sleep/Shirts.... I know which one I would choose!! Love ya, Grams

Sheila said...

GO COUGS!!!!!!!!

Mark said...

Way to go Scott! Go Cougars!!!