Monday, April 25, 2011

Bonding Buddies

I dreaded the day when I would have to push these huge carts around the grocery store. But Tyson loves them and it keeps him happy during the trips, so I guess I will just have to perfect my wide turns and try not to clip too many food stands as we cruise around the store. It's great that we can get 2 baths done at the same time now! Camille loves the company of her big brother everywhere she goes! Enjoying the one day of warm weather and green grass outside...I'm so glad these 2 can be buddies. Tyson enjoys having Camille around, except when she pulls his hair and gets him wet (drools on him). He loves giving her shoulder rides, going to see her in her crib when she wakes up, and making her laugh.

1 comment:

LindaLou said...

Yea for a new post. I just giggle when I think about Tyson at the golf class. If he is doing snow angels indoors..... it is time you move to warmer climate. I hear it is really nice in Phoenix about now. ( Oh yea... you were just here). Too Cute Kids! MOM