Monday, April 25, 2011

Surprise!

My sister and I flew in for a birthday weekend with mom! We kept it a complete surprise and just showed up at her house late at night (with the help of my dad, brother, and sister-in-law to make it work and lie through their teeth)! Here we are outside the house at nearly 11pm getting ready to knock on the door (poor Camille was almost done by that point but was a trooper). We are a little over the top I know but that's what makes it fun! Camille's shirt had an exclamation point on it and the back of our shirts said, "Party Time!"With the Birthday Girl! She loved it...of course! :)And just because you need one more shot of us being crazy! Can you tell we were free and ready for a much needed fun weekend! Dinner was spent at Macayo's with the family!My Grandpa Evans and my birthday buddy! We hit store after store and shopped like we'd never shopped before! Grandma was great to watch the 2 babies while we hit the fitting rooms! (It was fun to put Camille in shorts because it was in the 80's and 90's there...something we have yet to hit here!)Camille loved Graham..the feeling wasn't quite reciprocated just yet, probably because she mauled him, but I'm sure it will be in a few months. Learning to get along! So glad they are only 3 months apart and will be fun cousins later. Luckily we remembered right before we flew out to get a picture of us all together!











It was such a fun trip with all these girls! Already thinking about how we can do it again (although I'm not sure Scott would want to hear that...he was home with Tyson)

Kristin and I left about the same time at the airport and our gates were only 4 away from each so we got to hang out a little longer together. We think we are pretty funny sometimes. Me and my girl enjoying our girl's weekend!
Thank you Scott for letting me go on this fun excursion and keeping Tyson so happy here at home. Everytime I called they were doing something fun together! And thanks mom for being such a great sport! Happy Birthday!

6 comments:

Kristin said...

We THINK we are funny??? Sister, we KNOW we are funny! Just not everyone around us appreciates it. Let the planning begin for the next trip.

LindaLou said...

Yea... it was really fun! I didn't cook, we spent lots of money... we ate out plenty... and lots and lots of laughs. Thanks girls!

Sheila said...

HOW.FUN!!!!! I love girls, and it sounds like your fam has some fun girls in it!!! Lucky mamma too!

melbel said...

Oh the bows! Nice touch!

Glad the whole thing worked out!

Hafen Crew said...

You guys ARE funny! How fun,I'm sure your mom was in heaven!

Ashlee said...

How.Much.Fun!! That is so great that you guys surprised your mom. I'm sure she cried, right?!