Sunday, December 14, 2008

Bubba in the Bath

I can't help but love bath time with Tyson. He loves to play in the tub and will immediately go from a tired grouchy boy, to a happy one instantly. He totally has a bubble butt and I love it! On another note, he is starting to crawl! And by starting, I mean really wobbly and only short distances, but we are very excited! However, I know we don't quite understand what mobile really means and trouble we are in for.



We also put some lights up on our house. They are not much and the picture is bad, but its a start for us and we are very proud. Thanks to Scott for getting up on the ladder and making sure the spaces were just right in between the plugs and also taking some down to switch with another set of lights because they weren't working right the first time!

I might also add...look at the weather here! As I'm typing this tonight, my little widget thing on the side says it is 3 degrees!!! That does not factor in wind chill either. When we went to church our car said it was 11 degrees and when we left it was 4. We go to church from 1-4...the warmest part of the day! Crazy...I don't think I'm quite ready for all this. At least there is no snow...yet!

6 comments:

Kristin said...

Hooray for Kim! I didn't even have to harass you this time. Tyson's bum is HUGE! I really need to see this crawl. Is it normal?

Get Bent said...

Cute pictures! Jeez...4 degrees!
We got dumped on snow wise here in Portland today-- happens about once a year, and the world closes down! Still in the 20's--brr....
Your lights look great! Good job Scott!!

Shanna said...

I love the chubbiness!!! He is so stinken cute!!! The lights look great on the house! Post some pics of the house inside now that you are moved in. :) Oh and as for the weather.. ty called me this morning after I woke up and it was -7. It gets extremely cold here!!! Not looking forward to it! :)

McKelle said...

Baths somehow make everything all better!

4 degrees? Good reason to move back to AZ! You can tell Scott to start putting in his resume now!

Anonymous said...

Ok, so Tyson is totally adorable! I can't handle how cute he is :) And I heard about the weather in your area and thought about you. Guess I can't complain about the weather here... even though this is my first winter in Utah and I am growing to HATE the snow!

Anonymous said...

OH Kimmie, can't wait to see you in a few weeks. Thanksgiving really didn't count. I will love having one on one time with bubba. I love the pictures. Scott did an A-1 job on the lights. Can I hire him next year for my roof? Stay warm. MOM