Friday, December 19, 2008

Picture Time!

When we went to Utah for Thanksgiving, Scott's side of the family had pictures taken. We decided to get our first official family photo too and boy does Tyson steal the show! Well, I think he's cute at least. We had to hold his hands down because he was getting so excited and waving them around. Crazy kid. Scott and I both have no top lip...especially apparent in this photo. Tyson has no chance for getting equally sized lips. The second phot is the whole family together. They are getting to be so big and for the most part, the kids are smiling pretty good! Tyson has his classic "stare" in this shot. It's probably hard to see unless you click on the picture to make it bigger.

8 comments:

Kristin said...

Tyson is adorable in the first picture! I have a feeling he will be crazy when he starts to walk.

JP said...

Very cute family picture Kimmy. All 3 of you look terrific! And the big picture is so fun. I love the black and gold. And, I just looked at your temp...1 degree right now!! Yikes! How you holding up???

Get Bent said...

Lovely pictures! I love the gold and black! That second picture-- that is amazing that you all got together for that! What a fun big family! =)

Elissa said...

What darling pictures. It was so fun seeing you guys a couple weeks ago. Have a very Merry Christmas!

Hafen Crew said...

I love your little family pic. Way too cute. Scotts family gets pretty darn dressed up for pics. You guys all look amazing. WOW!! That would be a huge fight in my fam...ya know to make the boys wear ties and what not. I don't think I want to go home. Ryan says it is absolutely miserable there, and you say the same. Good luck to you guys with the weather.
ps...Tyson is one cute fishy!!

Kristin said...

I like getting on your blog just to see the weather. I see it has warmed up quite a bit.
PS Luke is fascinated with the weather in Omaha. He talks about it all the time.

Megan said...

What an awesome picture! You guys look great! The Howard fam has gotten so big it's crazy! When do we get to see one from the Turner side?

Amber said...

Hey Kim! Cute family photos! I hope that you all have a very Merry Christmas!